Monday, March 14, 2011

Silent Girl

“MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”


 My name is Daylen Cam De Mayo,19 years of age, I graduated my elementary at Marcos Fuentes Elem. School and my High School at Capiz national High School, and now  I am a freshmen student in Hercor College, taking up the course of Bachelor of Computer Science Ladderized, living at Brgy.Dinginan Roxas City. I am the eldest daughter in the family, I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. My parents are Alex De Mayo and Marcelina De Mayo.

I’d love to cook foods and have some foodtrip with my friends. Although that some of my friends are not here but we always spend a times for our bonding. I’d also love music thats makes me feel relax every time I’ve listening radio. My favorite singers are Sarah Geronimo, jovit baldivino and taylor swift.My favorite colors are violet,black,white and yellow. My favorite place is Nestas because that is my bonding place with my friends since high school. I am thankful to having a lot of friends to lean on and advising me every time that I have a problem, laughing when I have some corny jokes, comparing each other crushes, my friends name are Precy, Cheryl, Nheil, Angelo, krisna, Michael, Mary Rose, Princess, Joy and many more so I’m so happy to have a lot of loving and caring friends that I will treasure in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment